× Discuss about OFS, Temenos Connectors, Various OFS modes, OFS with Versions, OFS performance, Logging, EB.PHANTOM, OFS.SOURCE etc…

How can i send ofs msg to TCS as a TCC with a port

• arslan
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13348 by arslan
Hi everyone,

We are planing to implement internet banking with an outsource software company and they will have to use temenos with TCS (temenos connector server). They will use JAVA or .NET platform and we are seeking about;
how can we send ofs message to TCS as a TCC (temenos connector client) by using a specific port number and ip address.
* Is there any example or samples or documents?
* is there any command examples?
* what are the API's?

i will be waiting for your solitions and helps.
Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by arslan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #13349 by dumin
Hi Arslan,

There is JAVA API for connecting TCS Server. You would need to send a specific OFS message according to your transactions.
using JAVA API you can decide to which TCS Server & port you are willing to connect.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arslan

• arslan
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #13350 by arslan
yes i know this but what i am trying to find is how it is possible or what are the settings, how can i install temenos connector client to unix and where are these API's, how can i use these API's with java and .net. i am searching the answers of these questions with documents. what i know about this is just idea not certain way.

please help me on these questions.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #13398 by dinobg
As you know TCC is set of jar files which can be used in any JAVA program. In TCC installation directory you can find another directory called "samples". Here you have a lot of examples how to use TCC (with plain OFS message and even with OFSML ones).

If you don't have that directory, send me an email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I will send you all java files from there.
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by dinobg.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arslan

• arslan
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 months ago #13401 by arslan
yes i heard about these docs and samples but we dont have this directory. we have just the TCS and there is nothing related to TCC under this directory. And i also tracked an issue to temenos and waiting for the response but if you can help me either, i will be glad. And also if you dont mind me maybe i can ask some questions about TCC, i assume that you have it and using it.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. this is my active mail address and if you use gtalk we can meet over there too but if you dont, we can just mail too. but just in case i sent an invitation. :)

thanks for your help in advance.

More
4 years 5 months ago #22399 by SAKHAWAT01
have you solved the issue?

• VK
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Globus:G09-G13|TAFC:R05-R23|TAFJ:R19,R23:test
More
4 years 5 months ago #22400 by VK
HI
In more than 6 years that passed since the last message Temenos stopped to support TCS and TCC.

Cheers
VK

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds