× Discuss on Arrangement Architecture (AA), AA Core, Lending, Deposits, Accounts, Proxy services, Internet Services, etc…

AA Module

• msurii
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
15 years 2 months ago #2632 by msurii
AA Module was created by msurii
If any of you have knowledge in new module Arrangement Architecture futures kindly update us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2675 by talisman
Replied by talisman on topic Re:AA Module
hi,
AA is a new module, where we don't follow the convention t24 approach... AA is diffretiated in to components.. i.e. Payment schedule is defined in seperate component, Interest component is defined in a separate component etc... Even the customer has option simulate his contract and can check wat happens if interest rate is changed after a certain period of time, What if he repays a part of commitement amount etc...

More
15 years 1 month ago #2684 by talha
Replied by talha on topic Re:AA Module
is this new AA module is in the replacement for MM application?

More
15 years 1 month ago #2690 by talisman
hi,
i am sorry to say that i dont have any knowledge on MM application.. If you have any queries in AA i can help you out with what ever i know about it..

Sorry

More
15 years 1 month ago #2691 by talisman
hi
if possible brief me about the MM application, so that i can relate it AA and help you out..

More
15 years 1 month ago #2700 by talha
MM.MONEY.MARKET is also used to make contracts. Is AA module related to AZ.ACCOUNT application?

More
15 years 1 month ago #2705 by prasadn
Replied by prasadn on topic Re:AA Module
Hi all:

AA, Arrangement Architecture, is a new module available in T24. It currently supports only loans. I understand AA currently replaces MG (Mortgage) module but not MM (Money Market) module.

To give an overview of AA, it is component based. Take for example, preparing a pizza. You take a pizza base and go ahead preparing your own pizza, adding your choice of toppings from out of the available menu - say cheese, capsicum, pepperoni. Given a choice every one can make his own pizza - different permutations and combinations!

In a similar way, the banking loan products are split into components - like principal, interest, penal interest, term, charges etc. defining each component with certain qualities. Imagine there is a basket of all these components with varied qualities. When a bank wants to launch a new loan product, in no time it can launch the product assembling the required components picked from the basket.

Prasad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TESFAHUNS, Ajith123

More
15 years 1 month ago #2707 by Lior
Replied by Lior on topic Re:AA Module
The AA module is a framework for creating different bank products (current accounts, loans, deposits and more).
At the moment it supports only Loans.
It uses a different approach then all the other modules in T24.
The end user / Business analyst would be able to set up rules, commissions, etc. This is like building blocks which can be put in a hyrerchial way and later be used by different modules.

More
15 years 1 month ago #2774 by pnieles
Replied by pnieles on topic Re:AA Module
The AA module is meant to replace the lending modules of T24 like Loans and Mortgages. The idea behind AA is to have an unified application handling all Loan and Deposit business of a bank. At current (R8) AA only can handle Loans, with R9/R10 it will be able as well to handle Deposits. This will make the LD, MG and All-In-One Account applications obsolete.
It is not meant to replace MM which is the Money Market application
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ubaid

More
15 years 1 month ago #2788 by talha
if any one have any docs related to AA do upload it, as it will be very helpful for all of us

More
12 years 7 months ago #8847 by meenai
Replied by meenai on topic Re:AA Module
Does anybody have any related docs on AA?

can you upload or mail it to me please?

thanks.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
12 years 6 months ago #9114 by sadakka
Replied by sadakka on topic AA Module
AA notifies for the Arrangement Architecture module introduced in T24. It has link with ARC-IB. The reqirements of Retail Loans and Accounts are able to design using this AA. Just have this short explanation to understand the concept followd in AA.

1. AA will be applicable in in Retail Lending, Deposits and Accounts.

2. AA has 3 components which are AA Retail Bundle, Product Builder and Property Class.

3. The Retails Bundle will allow users to design and arrange bundle components like loan offset, interest fixiing and Interest update.

4. AA Property classes are released by Temenos. User can use it. the classes are build in functions like customer, alert and eligibility.

5. We can build products using the product builder and property classes by defining various business requirements in align with conditions like interest rate, local customer, seniour citizens, day basis etc...

How this helps to banks?

The products owner can design the new products based on the business rules newly formed to the banking products.

Note: I have no documents for the AA. It is the tips got from Temenos consultants.

More
12 years 6 months ago #9135 by sridhar.reddy
Replied by sridhar.reddy on topic Re: AA Module
Hi Could any one help me out to read the existing arrangement and with the required details. Like i need to read the tearm amount which will be in AA.ARR.TERM.AMOUNT file like this i need to read few fields and need to change the currency of the existing arrangement and create new arrangement with new currency and all values will be from existing arrangement

More
11 years 11 months ago #11357 by hazeeb
Replied by hazeeb on topic Re: AA Module
Hi Sridhar Reddy,

Please try the Change Product Component, where ur new arrangement could be changed to the new product on the specified date either automatically or manually fetching either new conditions of the new product or by retaining the same CURRENCY or taking new currency.

Thanks
Abdul

More
11 years 2 months ago #13485 by T24Recruiter
Replied by T24Recruiter on topic AA Module
Hi,

Are there any T24 AA developers on here who are based in Sydney at the moment?

• siva190684@gmail.com
More
9 years 9 months ago #16138 by siva190684@gmail.com
Replied by siva190684@gmail.com on topic AA Module
I can help you. Please contact me in this mail id - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks,
Siva

More
9 years 8 months ago #16226 by zaki_hyder
Replied by zaki_hyder on topic AA Module
Dear Saddaka,

Please send me documents of tips to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards

More
9 years 1 month ago #17038 by krizvi
Replied by krizvi on topic AA Module
Dear Saddaka / Siva

Please send me documents of tips to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards

More
7 years 1 month ago #21012 by sachinvanjara
Replied by sachinvanjara on topic AA Module
PLEASE SEND documents for AA to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
1 year 8 months ago #23779 by sajjad.ali123
Replied by sajjad.ali123 on topic AA Module
I am new to this T24 blog and request to all members of this platforms to share any documentation that will be very supportive to learn T24 and command on it. It will be well coming my email ID is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds