Learning T24

More
14 years 10 months ago #3234 by sok
Replied by sok on topic Re:Learning T24
Please send learning materials to me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 10 months ago #3302 by jefry_aruan
Replied by jefry_aruan on topic Re:Learning T24
Hi Agustin,

I want to know about Temenos.

Please, send the document to me in This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks

Aruan
More
14 years 8 months ago #3571 by soliu@t24peers
Replied by soliu@t24peers on topic Re:Learning T24
hi augustine,
i'm bigginer in t24 core banking application..but have understand some application like ,customer,account,version,and modules...i have understand how to navigateD... created FT,DC AND TT...but my concerns is to be an expert in t24...i'm using R08 on my system with jBASE 5.0...pls any document that may suit my knowledge wiil be higly appreciated..my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
14 years 8 months ago #3584 by kareem.gloteam
Replied by kareem.gloteam on topic Re:Learning T24
Hi Augustine.

Thank for your contribution and your support especially that have been benefited people like me.Please keep the good work.

Meanwhile,i am interested to learn more (some chat or conversation about the T24, JBase, Programming,...).

Though i am from West Africa Ghana.Kindly forward to me all necessary Docs for a T24 newbie to start with.My email adress are This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Cheers,

Kareem.
More
14 years 8 months ago #3602 by zuwa
Replied by zuwa on topic Re:Learning T24
Hello All,

I would like to learn about jBase and T24. I have managed to download and install jBase but really have no idea how to interact with the database or further my knowledge of jBase/T24. Any help/documentation to understand how to log into and work with jBase would be very very much appreciated.
I have experience with the "Mumps" based Profile/Anyware banking system but am intrigued by T24 (which requires no dayend processing) and would really like to get knowledge of this system.

Thanks much.

Z.
More
14 years 8 months ago #3605 by saheb
Replied by saheb on topic Re:Learning T24
I am new in T24 please share with me too
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
14 years 8 months ago #3606 by zuwa
Replied by zuwa on topic Re:Learning T24
Hello All,

I would like to learn about jBase and T24. I have managed to download and install jBase but really have no idea how to interact with the database or further my knowledge of jBase/T24. Any help/documentation to understand how to log into and work with jBase would be very very much appreciated.

Thanks much in advance.

My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Z.
More
14 years 7 months ago #3759 by sam
Replied by sam on topic Re:Learning T24
anyone can you please send to me also

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
14 years 6 months ago #3842 by Reto
Replied by Reto on topic Re:Learning T24

anyone can you please send to me also....

Hey guys,
we now have about 60 posts where everyone asks that the docs should be sent to him.
could not someone plesae upload the data in the download area!
This is what this area is made for!

cheers
More
14 years 6 months ago #3886 by shakeem
Replied by shakeem on topic Re:Learning T24
Dear Agustin, I am new in t24/jbase. can you please send me some material about architecture, basic commands in t24, etc to my id This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
14 years 3 months ago #4190 by underwater
Replied by underwater on topic Re:Learning T24
I am also looking to learn T24 and and would appriate if the any user documentation helpful can be mailed to me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I am grateful to this group.
More
14 years 3 months ago #4294 by sreerajpunathil
Replied by sreerajpunathil on topic Re:Learning T24
Hi Agustin ,

I am a starter on T24,

Would you send me the documents and presentations on my mail iD This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. ?

Thanks
Sreeraj
More
14 years 3 months ago #4317 by gofoe
Replied by gofoe on topic Re:Learning T24
Hi All,
Can you send a copy to my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as well. I'll be pleased to learn it.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4442 by chandru
Replied by chandru on topic Re:Learning T24
CAN I ALSO HAVE A COPY OF IT. MY MAIL ID IS This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
More
14 years 2 months ago #4482 by unixme
Replied by unixme on topic Re:Learning T24
Hello,
I'm newbie to T24, Would you share it to me?
please send to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Thank you
More
14 years 2 months ago #4491 by feguerra
Replied by feguerra on topic Re:Learning T24
hi all,

anyone of you could share with me their documentation?

my e-mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

thanks!!!
More
14 years 1 month ago #4575 by sfmailsbm
Replied by sfmailsbm on topic Re:Learning T24
Hi There,
Grateful if you could share the material with me also.... This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

many thanks!
More
13 years 10 months ago #5162 by G3L0
Replied by G3L0 on topic Re:Learning T24
hi i'm new to T24 and handling data migration.
Please send me the document to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..
It's hard to seek online document. Maybe someone could share experiences with me.

Thank You
More
13 years 10 months ago #5236 by GladN
Replied by GladN on topic Re:Learning T24
Hi,

I would appreciate it if I could have the material as well. Still on G13 but moving to R07. Email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Thank you.
More
13 years 8 months ago #5401 by avelazquez
Replied by avelazquez on topic Re:Learning T24
Hi,

Please any other requirement about the T24 documentation please send an e-mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to keep the touch and avoid the bad use of the post.

I will be happy to help and to know people in T24.

Regards,

Agustín Vélazquez Aguirre
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds