Deep Dive into T24 Infrastructure

More
1 year 9 months ago #23722 by Mrkip
Deep Dive into T24 Infrastructure was created by Mrkip
Hi guys , Im happy to have you all. I am new in T24 learning and I want to know full structure and components of T24 in Technical manners. Why Transact aka T24 ? What is the base of T24.  Which Sector or Tech of T24 should I learn first to carry on this journey . Where can I get learning material about T24 (I have Temenos Learning classes Login). I meant to say that want to learn deep about Design Studio, workbench and VERSION e.t.c  .Suggest me any PDFs Source or something else please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• VK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Globus:G09-G13|TAFC:R05-R23|TAFJ:R19,R23:test
More
1 year 9 months ago #23730 by VK
Replied by VK on topic Deep Dive into T24 Infrastructure
Hi
welcome onboard!

I'd suggest to start from the lowest possible level.. see jbc.temenos.com for TAFC/jBasic etc and try to write some routines. Also try to search "This Is How Globus works" pdf on the Internet: Yes, Globus (former EBS - Electronic Banking System) - was then renamed to T24 which was then renamed to Transact. Insides are the same still :)))  That info is for TAFC-based systems; TAFJ is a different beast though - much more limited from developers' point of view...

VERSION is a good thing to know first; also ENQURY, HELPTEXT.MENU etc. Design Studio I think is much higher level and to learn it first IMO without knowing what's inside isn't a good idea :)) 

Cheers
VK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds