× Discuss on porting data from legacy systems to T24. Data mapping, Data Migration tool, Extract Statergy, Writing runbook, Cut-over, Migrate static and Financial data, Balance transfer, Technical and Functional reconciliation, etc…

DM.AA.SERVICE Selection

• hazeeb
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #22191 by hazeeb
DM.AA.SERVICE Selection was created by hazeeb
Hello, we have a complex solution now and would like to simplify it, let me know if this is solvable through DM Tool.

Currently there are 5 DM.AA.SERVICE which will have their own selection criteria record id under DM.SERVICE.DATA.FILE

Example
Service1
Service2
Service3
Service4
Service5

F.DM.S.DATA.FILE

Service-1...XX..
Service-2...XX..
Service-3...XX..
Service-4...XX..
Service-5...XX..

Service-1...XY..
Service-2...XY..
Service-3...XY..
Service-4...XY..
Service-5...XY..

So Service 1 will pickup Service-1...XX.. & Service-1...XY.. process the request. Isnt it ?

I would like to know if this could be simplified as like Only 1 Service (Service-A) that process all the requests of 10 including XX and XY under a single service and the main generic routine will process the request according to the ofs request message.

Example Service-A should select all the requests under DM.SERVICE.DATA.FILE that starts with Service... instead Service-A and post them. Is this possible to amend the selection criteria of this main service ?

I would like to know if there is any alternative solution if it is not feasible.

- Dumping the data as the OFS request in the backend table.
- Application is AA Arrangement Activity
- The reason for this is the OFS requests are uploaded to the T24 Service Data File through Different Legacy Systems using one intermediate
system, hence it will upload the records ID as Service-1..XX.. and Service-1..XY and so on....

Quite urgent.

Thanks in Advance & Much Appreciated for your feedback.

Abdul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #22193 by Thomas
Replied by Thomas on topic DM.AA.SERVICE Selection
Hi Abdul
My understanding is that you have multiple data files which have the same structure, and the loads are triggered by different DM.SERVICE.CONTROLs.
Why not consolidating all the records in one single data file, in your intermediary system? In this case you would only have one service to run.
Or alternatively, keep multiple files and services, but start all of them in one go using the DM.SERVICE.SCHEDULER (easy solution)

• hazeeb
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #22195 by hazeeb
Replied by hazeeb on topic DM.AA.SERVICE Selection
Hello Thomas, yes the reason is Data Stage - intermediate system couldnt handle to merge the data file from different legacy systems. Hence, the data is written on diferent lable record ids in DM.S.DATA.FILE.

How to use DM.SERVICE.SCHEDULER, do you have any guides for it ?

Thanks in Advance
Abdul

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds