× Discuss on porting data from legacy systems to T24. Data mapping, Data Migration tool, Extract Statergy, Writing runbook, Cut-over, Migrate static and Financial data, Balance transfer, Technical and Functional reconciliation, etc…

EB.DEV.HELPER

• leopoje
  • leopoje's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 10 months ago #11555 by leopoje
EB.DEV.HELPER was created by leopoje
Anyone with notes or documentation on EB.DEV.HELPER, please email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Thanks

regards

If it was so, it might be; and if it
were so, it would be; but as it isn’t, it ain’t. That’s logic... (computerrage)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jpb
  • TAFj-R20 - 'unix'
More
11 years 10 months ago #11558 by jpb
Replied by jpb on topic Re: EB.DEV.HELPER
I only know the description in "Application Development" :

Artefact Creation using EB.DEV.HELPER
EB.DEV.HELPER is a standard utility that creates all of the artefacts that are required to run an application in T24. The key to the record is application that you are working on, and once verified will perform a number of actions if relevant field is flagged
PGM.FILE
Creates a PGM.FILE record based on the information set in the properties array
FILE.CONTROL
Creates a FILE.CONTROL record based on the information set in the properties array
INSERT
Creates the insert file (I_F.MY.APPLICATION) that holds the equated field names. Uses the prefix defined in the EQUATE.PREFIX property
CREATE.FILE
Creates the physical database files using EBS.CREATE.FILES
UPDATE.SS
Updates / Creates the STANDARD.SELECTION record via OFS and sets the REBUILD.SYS.FIELDS flag to ‘Y’
CREATE.DAS.PGMS
Creates the DAS items in BP for the application:
DAS.application
I_DAS.application
I_DAS.application.NOTES

If Table.equatePrefix is defined, then an EB.SYSTEM.ID record will be created if one does not already exist.
NB Once created these artefacts are still required to be shipped with your code. EB.DEV.HELPER merely aids the developer in creating the items.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leopoje

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds