× Discuss about Upgrade, What are the pre-requesties, Scoping, Actual Upgrade, Upgrade Testing, Technical Testing, Functional Testing, Local code conversion, Core upgrade, Local upgrade, etc…

T24 R13 - R14 release

More
8 years 2 weeks ago - 8 years 2 weeks ago #19083 by Haris
T24 R13 - R14 release was created by Haris
Dear Friends,

I have opportunity to upgrade T24 release from R13 to R14 (or latest release).

There are some points that I have to prepare and kindly help me to provide them :
• When is the Schedule release and latest release version available on the market. Please recommend to use R14 or R15 and what is the reason ?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages if they perform the upgrade.
• Same on the effect if they decide not to upgrade what are the advantages and disadvantages.
• On the current T24 R13 core and support modules, if they decide to upgrade on the latest. Will the same core and support module be available after the upgrade.
• Will there any difference on the list of core and support modules in terms of support. For example, on the AML support module, if they upgrade to the latest release will the EOS (End of service) will be extended or not?
• What is the estimated timeline to perform the upgrade, please a give brief estimation. also can someone help me by providing release notes on R13 & R14 .

Please include if I have missed any important points .

Many thanks,
Last edit: 8 years 2 weeks ago by Haris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.280 seconds