CCY in Vault at start of day and Capitalisation ?

• dungsota
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #17239 by dungsota
Hi all, I have 2 problem

1) I can't use function: transfer from Vault to Till because have error : INSUFFICIENT STOCK - ONLY HAVE 0.
How do the Vault have currency to transfer to till at start of day?

2)I wanna Interest capitalization is on 25th of each month. At year end, capitalisation to take place on 25th and 31st. I can setup on 25th by fields GROUP.CAPITALISATION>CR.CAP.FREQUENCY : 25 JAN 2012 M0125
GROUP.CREDIT.INT>CR.INT.RATE : 5
and about 31st at last year, i can't do it. plz help me

Thanks and Regards
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by dungsota.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #17726 by vijaykrishnan.j
Replied by vijaykrishnan.j on topic CCY in Vault at start of day and Capitalisation ?
Hi,
Normally, the vault is filled with currency when the money is received from central bank or other bank. In that case you need to create a teller.transaction record, where the vault category is mentioned as debit side and the other side being a customer account. Then either through a version for this purpose or through teller application mentioning the teller.transaction code, you can debit the vault account and credit the nostro account with denomination details if used. This will replenish the vault account and then you can transfer the funds to tills.

For the second one, are you mentioning that you cannot amend the cap date to 31st after the interest got posted on 25th? I dont think system prevents you. Please can you send the document with any error you got.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds