× Discuss on T24 Installation, Setting up the environment, TC Server, jBOSS, Package & Deployment, etc…

browser-iris.war deployment failed. Unable to log in to UXP Browser.

• carlos
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 7 months ago #22310 by carlos
Hi All,

I am unable to log into UXP browser possibly due to the failed deployment of browser-iris.war file (R19).
Below is the error I am getting in the browser-iris.war.failed file when trying to deploy through JBOSS EAP 7.1;

{"WFLYCTL0080: Failed services" => {"jboss.undertow.deployment.default-server.default-host./browser-iris" => "java.lang.RuntimeException: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'metadataOData4j' defined in class path resource [META-INF/spring-beans.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'srvdoc_stateMachine' while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'srvdoc_stateMachine' defined in class path resource [META-INF/spring-beans.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not instantiate bean class [com.temenos.interaction.core.hypermedia.ResourceStateMachine]: Constructor threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Initial state must be supplied

Other required war files such as Authenticator.war, Browser.war, TAFJEE_EAR.war are deployed successfully.
Note : Further old browser (BrowserWeb.war) is working fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #22344 by poornachandra
Hi Carlos,

I'm also facing the same error for deploying channels-iris.war and browser-iris war file. Rest of the war files deployed and working fine.(axis2, TAFJEE,BrowserWeb,Retail)

If you've got any solution, kindly help me to resolve this.

Jboss version: 7.0 EAP
T24 release: R18 TAFJ

Regards,
Poorna

• carlos
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 6 months ago #22345 by carlos
For browser-iris war deployment failure please check below;

- Define the correct location for ".../BRP/generated" and "...BRP/manual" folder path/s in standalone.conf.bat and jboss startup script standalone.bat
- Check for correct host and port in UXP browser war/WEB-INF/browser.dsf file

If you can share the startup server log with the error pointed out, will be able to give a more specific answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: poornachandra

More
3 years 10 months ago #22754 by Em007
hi Poorna did it work for your Channels-iris? thanks

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds