× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

Use of EB.TABLE.DEFINITION

• Spiderman
  • Topic Author
More
16 years 5 months ago #978 by Spiderman
Use of EB.TABLE.DEFINITION was created by Spiderman
I can see an application EB.TABLE.DEFINITION in GLobus, can anyone explain what is the significance of this application?

Great power comes with great responsibilities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 5 months ago #979 by chid
Replied by chid on topic EB.TABLE.DEFINITION
This is available since R5 in T24. It is for dynamic table creation. For example, if we want to create a mini, seperate table out of FT (select some of the fields of FT and organise it as a seperate table). we can define the fields out of FT. Here, we can utlise all the facilities of template-programming. The main difference is that we can not designate it as an Application/Version and not ' inputtable' through Globus but it would be as an underlying, back-end table for making use of it as a reference, calculation etc.,

More
16 years 5 months ago #980 by saranvelu
Replied by saranvelu on topic USE OF EB.TABLE.DEFINITIONS
hi,

we can also use the use EB.TABLE.PROCEDURES for defining the properties for the fields that we have created using EB.TABLE.DEFINITIONS. in that we can also attach the rouitnes. but i dont know exactly how to use it. so using these two table now creating a new template become very easier in T-24.

i dont know how to define the field propeties in that EB.TABLE.PROCEDURES.i have tried by attaching some routines in that table but it went in vain.so if any body knows exactly how to use these two tables for creating a template tell me...

regards,

saravanan

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds