× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

STATEMENT PRINTIING

More
15 years 7 months ago #78 by maya
STATEMENT PRINTIING was created by maya

I implemented the swift diversion for MT950 & MT940. While this is working ok and diverting as required, the customer statements cannot be printed, and they are all taken to the diversion carrier and generating the swift message instead of printing the statements. I have setup particulars accounts for diversion(mostly nostros)and specific internal accounts and changed their frequency in ACCOUNT.STATEMENT to daily, the rest of the accounts mostly customer accounts prints the statement on a monthly basis.

My question is; is it possible to have both i.e. print and divert at the same time for customer statements. How do i need to configure so that come end of month the system can distinct the ones to print only and ones to print and divert?

Greatness is often found in common places...amongst common faces

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds