× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

strange AUT.NEW.CONTENT format?

• kghayesh
  • Topic Author
More
15 years 8 months ago #183 by kghayesh
strange AUT.NEW.CONTENT format? was created by kghayesh
I found many entries in the Model Bank for AUT.NEW.CONTENT in this format APPLICATION_NAME>FIELD_NAME, where the version is not the version for the application in APPLICATION_NAME.
For example, in a version for COLLATERAL, I found COLLATERAL.RIGHT>VALIDITY.DATE in the AUT.NEW.CONTENT for VALUE.DATE.

so, what does this mean?? what does it do??

Thanks,
Khaled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #184 by bala_gates
Replied by bala_gates on topic strange AUT.NEW.CONTENT format?
Dear Khalid

These versions will be used directly, But it will be used as Next Version. The Autom field values which are specified will be populated directly from the primary version automatically.

For Example, It is assumed that only one loan will be allowed for a customer at a time. Suppose if a customer needs a second loan from the bank by closing the old one.

Here the first version will be MG. Upon authorisation this MG the MG.PAYMENT should be invoked to close the old MG.

When you a attach next version as MG.PAYMENT in MG Version, the system will default all the values that are specified in MG for MG PAYMENT.

Hope this will clear your doubt.

Regards
R Balaguru

• kghayesh
  • Topic Author
More
15 years 8 months ago #185 by kghayesh
Replied by kghayesh on topic RE: strange AUT.NEW.CONTENT format?
ok, this is right IF i am attaching a next version to my original one. My original post and my question didn't have any next versions... So, I have nothing to default with this format APPLICATION_NAME>FIELD_NAME

More
15 years 8 months ago #186 by red123
can any body send some manuals to me so that it will be useful for me

More
15 years 8 months ago #187 by thisisavin
Replied by thisisavin on topic path to wisdom
hi saibaba,
i have a manual which deals with 'path to wisdom'. will that manual do???

More
15 years 8 months ago #188 by Reto
Replied by Reto on topic AUTO.NEW.CONTENT
Hi Khaled

I don't agree with 'balaguru' or maybe I missunderstand your question.
In your example:
For example, in a version for COLLATERAL, I found COLLATERAL.RIGHT>VALIDITY.DATE in the AUT.NEW.CONTENT for VALUE.DATE.
it reads the related COLLATERAL.RIGHT record for your actual COLLATERAL and defaults the value into the field VALUE.DATE

So with this format APPLICATION>FIELD you can specify a default value from another application.
But I'm not sure if you already need to create the link in the to the respective application in the version itself .

cheers

Reto

More
15 years 8 months ago #189 by saranvelu
Replied by saranvelu on topic its shuould be attached in enq as next level

Hi,

this version should be attached in Enquiry as the next level.

as per your example there should be an enquiry which will list COLLATERAL.RIGHT transcations. from that ENQUIRY they should launch your COLLETRAL Version, So the the VALUE.DATE will be defaulted from COLLETRAL.RIGHT Transaction.

regards,
saravanan

More
15 years 8 months ago #190 by bala_gates
Replied by bala_gates on topic AUO New Content
It is used to autopopulate the details from the previous version. Whenever the auto new contents having a value like you specified in the question, then that version will be an associate or next version to any module.

More
15 years 8 months ago #191 by bala_gates
Dear Reto

After checking this case only i posted it. The details what is specified is to take the details from the primary version of the module.

This version will be attached to some other version which will fetch the relevent details

More
15 years 8 months ago #192 by bala_gates
The above said version will be an associated version to some other version which will fetch the details.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds