× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

Expand multi value of PAYMENT.DETAILS

• sailen
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

sailen created the topic: Expand multi value of PAYMENT.DETAILS

Hi,

In the versions related to FT, the system doesn't allow to input values more than 4 lines in PAYMENT.DETAILS (multi value)of FT. Can anyone please suggest how can I input values more than 4 lines in PAYMENT.DETAILS of FT?

Thanks in advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• VK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • R13|TAFC|jBASE|windoze
  • Thank you received: 88

VK replied the topic: Expand multi value of PAYMENT.DETAILS

Hi
I don't believe that this is possible because of corresponding SWIFT tag limitation.

Cheers
VK

• Thank you received: 0

kojomyers replied the topic: Expand multi value of PAYMENT.DETAILS

This is not possible.
What I did for another requirement: I created a local reference field with field length as 999 or so. I then captured payment details values in there which obviously accommodated more values. Then I created an STMT.NARR.FORMAT and STMT.NARR.PARAM. This enabled me to display the values of that field in an Account Statment.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds