× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

Expand multi value of PAYMENT.DETAILS

• sailen
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
4 years 11 months ago #22139 by sailen
Hi,

In the versions related to FT, the system doesn't allow to input values more than 4 lines in PAYMENT.DETAILS (multi value)of FT. Can anyone please suggest how can I input values more than 4 lines in PAYMENT.DETAILS of FT?

Thanks in advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• VK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Globus:G09-G13|TAFC:R05-R23|TAFJ:R19,R23:test
More
4 years 11 months ago #22141 by VK
Replied by VK on topic Expand multi value of PAYMENT.DETAILS
Hi
I don't believe that this is possible because of corresponding SWIFT tag limitation.

Cheers
VK

More
4 years 11 months ago #22143 by kojomyers
Replied by kojomyers on topic Expand multi value of PAYMENT.DETAILS
This is not possible.
What I did for another requirement: I created a local reference field with field length as 999 or so. I then captured payment details values in there which obviously accommodated more values. Then I created an STMT.NARR.FORMAT and STMT.NARR.PARAM. This enabled me to display the values of that field in an Account Statment.

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds