× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

How to suppress certain SWIFT in certain Version

• chloe_chou
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

chloe_chou created the topic: How to suppress certain SWIFT in certain Version

Hi, I have a LC version which would generate 707 and 1707 and I need to create a new version which basically the same as the original one but only generate 1707 (without 707). The new version is for OFS transaction purpose.

I tried passing "MESSAGE.TYPE:1:=707,MSG.CLASS.NO:1:1= OPERATIONS,SEND.MESSAGE:1:1=N,MESSAGE.TYPE:2:1=1707,MSG.CLASS.NO:2:=NOTIFICATION,SEND.MESSAGE:2:1=Y" to T24 but not working, 707 is still generated.

It seems that DE.DISP.CONTROL can achieve something like this, but I'm not sure how to make it by VERSION.
I tried below but 707 is still generated.
STATUS.KEY........ 7
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   1. 1 FIELD.NAME..... MESSAGE.TYPE
   2. 1 OPERAND........ EQUAL
   3. 1 CONDITION...... 707
   1. 2 FIELD.NAME..... @SUP.SWIFT
   2. 2 OPERAND........ EQUAL
   4. 1 FIELD.POS...... 1
   4. 2 FIELD.POS...... X
   5 STATUS............ DELETE
SUBROUTINE SUP.SWIFT(R.HEAD.REC,OPERAND.ARG,COND.ARG,RET.FLAG)

$INSERT T24.BP I_COMMON
	$INSERT T24.BP I_EQUATE 

Y.VER = PGM.VERSION
	RET.FLAG = ''

IF Y.VER EQ ',IMAMDEXT' THEN
		 RET.FLAG = 1
	END
	RETURN

END

Can anyone help? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• VK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • R13|TAFC|jBASE|windoze
  • Thank you received: 88

VK replied the topic: How to suppress certain SWIFT in certain Version

Hi
Would it also be generated if you input a deal via "OFS" version manually?
Are you sure in "N" for "SEND.MESSAGE"? Not "NO"?

Also, for DE.DISP.CONTROL you have a key "7". Maybe your message fits other record with higher priority? I mean 1 ... 6 - if they exist?

Cheers
VK

• chloe_chou
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

chloe_chou replied the topic: How to suppress certain SWIFT in certain Version

Hi VK, thank you for reply!

When I input the data manually via OFS version on T24 browser, 707 is generated as well.

The thing is, if I manually choose "SEND MESSAGE" to "NO" on Browser, 707 will not be generated, however if I do it by OFS, it seems that OFS cannot affect MESSAGE GROUP columns (MESSAGE.TYPE, MSG.CLASS.NO, SEND.MESSAGE, etc) because I deliberately send something wrong in MESSAGE columns (ex. MSG.CLASS.NO:2:1=NOTIFICATION2222) but the result is still correct (MSG.CLASS.NO:2:1=NOTIFICATION).

And you are right, "SEND MESSAGE" should be "NO", not "N". I tried "NO" but still seems has no effect at all. "SEND MESSAGE" has no value.

I also checked DE.DISP.CONTROL, there is only one record regarding 707 which is mine.

Is there any other place I can check? I'm wondering if I should set up the SUBROUTINE somewhere first?
Thank you very much.

• VK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • R13|TAFC|jBASE|windoze
  • Thank you received: 88

VK replied the topic: How to suppress certain SWIFT in certain Version

HI
the only thing that comes to my mind is possible difference in OFS.SOURCE records used for Browser and for posting an OFS message... Check these records, especially FIELD.VAL field. When it's not set to "YES" field-level validations won't take place and that's probably the reason for your fake data not giving an error...

Cheers
VK

• chloe_chou
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

chloe_chou replied the topic: How to suppress certain SWIFT in certain Version

I checked the OFS.SOURCE, FIELD.VAL is YES and other filed's validation works except the MESSAGE GROUP ones. I'm guessing, maybe it's because the MESSAGE GROUP fields are probably inputted by system after the transaction is done (after the swifts are generated), so OFS has no effect on these fields.......Just a guess.

Thank you very much for your help, VK! I'll keep looking if there is any way to achieve it.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds