Forum
Keyword
× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

How to make new API Routine for API validation field

• budi.irianto
  • budi.irianto's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

budi.irianto created the topic: How to make new API Routine for API validation field

Dear All

Please help me how to make new API Routine for API validation field
I need new subroutine for validation field in Open Savings Account screen, I have 2 new fields: Charges code field and charges amount field, charge code field link to FT.COMMISSION.TYPE table (drop down field type) and I need value of charges amount inputted by default from charges amount of FT.COMMISSION.TYPE table , so please info to me how to make subroutine

Thank you so much

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• VK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • R13|TAFC|jBASE|windoze
  • Thank you received: 72

VK replied the topic: How to make new API Routine for API validation field

Hi
Create a routine, attach it to the field with FT.COMMISSION.TYPE drop-down.

In this routine analyse COMI (the user input), read corresponding FT.COMMISSION.TYPE record, get the default from this record and then populate R.NEW for the second field. You might need CALL REFRESH.FIELD to see its update right away.

Cheers
VK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds