× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

How to pass value from ENQUIRY to VERSION for ENQUIRY.REPORT

More
15 years 9 months ago #1352 by shan
Hi everybody,

I hope you all doing well.
I faced problems in ENQUIRY and ENQUIRY.REPORT.My requirement is to provide an enquiry to list all the MM records for a particular CATEGORY and to provide 2 options: View MM and Print MM.When click on Print MM option, it should prompt ENQUIRY.REPORT VERIFY screen with the @ID populated in the field named as 'LIST'.

I have a parent ENQUIRY(named as TEST.LIST.MM) to list MM record for a particular CATEGORY.Two drilldown enquiry are tied to the parent enquiry as follows:

36. 1 ENQU MM.MONEY.MARKET S @ID
38. 1 LABEL.FIELD.... @ID 1
39. 1. 1 GB NXT.DESC. View MM record
36. 2 ENQU ENQUIRY.REPORT,TEST.MM V MM.DETAILS
37. 2. 1 SEL.CRIT ... MM.MONEY.MARKET>@ID
38. 2 LABEL.FIELD.... @ID 1
39. 2. 1 GB NXT.DESC. Print MM

MM.DETAILS is an enquiry which I have defined as ENQUIRY.REPORT.Few MM records returned when I launch the parent ENQ TEST.MM.LIST in desktop.
After verified the first MM record, the subsequent MM record is unable to be viewed when I right clicked 'View MM record' and the @ID was not passed to the field 'LIST' in ENQUIRY.REPORT VERIFY screen.

Can anyone assist me on this?
Many thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #1353 by othmanbenhalima
Replied by othmanbenhalima on topic re

Hi,

In the version of your drill down, you need to default the @ID field by the value retreived from your enquiry.
To do this go to your version, add your field in
50.1 AUTOM.FIELD.NO @ID filed in REPORT.CONTROL
52.1 AUTO.NEW.CONTACT MM.MONEY.MARKET>@ID
If you add this changes it should work for you.

Hope this is the answer of your problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.095 seconds