× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

Incoming Delivery

• arun_m1981
  • Topic Author
More
18 years 1 month ago #1274 by arun_m1981
Incoming Delivery was created by arun_m1981
Hello,

I have installed the swift interface, i want to pass a incoming swift message to t24 , i did the following

Created a incoming swift message for mt202, and put the message in the Directory F.ALLIANCE.MSG under bnk.run, when i start the tsa generic services, DE.CC.GENERIC.IN it is processing the message from the F.ALLIANCE.MSG which is the swift incoming directory. The processed message is in the DE.I.HEADER with disposition as Unformatted, after running the inward formatting phantom the message Disposition changes to FORMATTED, but it not creating an FT Transaction. The incoming swift message as specified in the manual will create a transaction and put it in IHLD,for mt202 it is FT. Can any one help me on this..., appreciate any help

thanks

arun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 years 1 month ago #1275 by vkarthik
Replied by vkarthik on topic Incoming Delivery
I think you should run the FT.IN.PROCESSING application. This is a main line program which will create FT for message 202. Try this it should work.

• arun_m1981
  • Topic Author
More
18 years 1 month ago #1276 by arun_m1981
Replied by arun_m1981 on topic hi karthik
thanks so much, i got the swift raising an ft transaction now, appreciate your help.

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #1277 by fatkat
Replied by fatkat on topic Incoming Delivery
OK, this works great with a mainline program.

Now, how can I get this to work using the phantoms?

I am using DE.PHANTOM DE.I.SELECT.NEXT.MESSAGE but the message does not get processed.

More
18 years 3 weeks ago #1278 by mks
Replied by mks on topic Incoming Delivery

what is thevalue for DISPOSITION in DE.I.HEADER? normally DE.I.SELECT.NEXT.MESSAGE will call the inward formatting to format and process the message updating the CM.HOLDING.QUEUE, if it encounters error, it will put into REPAIR...pls check in the REPAIR thru DE.MENU.... if it is not processed?

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds