Entries not raised for Internal Account for Data Capture Txn

• kartsnek
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #22929 by kartsnek
Hi,

I inputted DATA.CAPTURE for Internal Account (eg CCY149990001) and authorized successfully. The entry is not created in STMT.ENTRY table however the field STMT NO.1 is updated with entry id in DATA.CAPTURE.

Could you please help me to sort out this issue.
Release :R20

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #22937 by BW
Hi there,

Are you sure that you input the transaction on an internal account as this should create STMT.ENTRY record? if it hasn't generated, is it possible you only input one leg of the transaction and did not input the corresponding entry?

E.g. DC202390001001001 is Dr of $5, DC202390001001002 is Credit of $5.......is it possible you only input the first part and tried to authorise same, which would result in the transaction not posting?

• kartsnek
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
3 years 7 months ago #22938 by kartsnek
Hi,
Thank you for your time.
Customer account raised entry in STMT.ENTRY where as Internal account raised in STMT.ENTRY.DETAIL.

Not sure from which release system behave this way.

More
3 years 7 months ago #22940 by BW
Check AC.CONSOLIDATE.COND records. I expect it will be record DEFAULT. On this table I expect that the No of Entries Start field is set to 0 (ZERO). This means that internal accounts and nostro accounts. This will be the reason the entries are going to STMT.ENTRY.DETAIL

Since the field is zero, all internal accounts and nostro accounts entries will behave this way.

You have a choice:
1) Reverse the record and authorise
2) Amend the value in No of Entries Start field to a higher number. E.g. if you change this to 50, if one transaction generates 50+ STMT.ENTRY the STMT.ENTRY.DETAIL will be populated.

This record is important for High Frequency sites in terms of transaction volume, so great care must be taken when choosing to reverse or update the field.

Once you make your changes, post a new transaction and check the entries.

Thanks
BW

Time to create page: 0.106 seconds