× Discuss on Arrangement Architecture (AA), AA Core, Lending, Deposits, Accounts, Proxy services, Internet Services, etc…

How do i book moratorium on AA arrangement

• osilajad
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #18374 by osilajad
I wish to book a loan arrangement with 3 months moratorium on interest while principal and interest repayment would commence month 4.
I also require how I can define the amount that I desire to be paid each month or at interval

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #18501 by hazeeb
Replied by hazeeb on topic How do i book moratorium on AA arrangement
Hi

You have 2 options to achieve this
1. Create a current(loan date) and forward dated condition(loan date + 4m) for the interest property
Define 0.00% for the current condition and desired rate for the future dated condition.
Once you commit the contract and disburse the same you will be able to find the expected results in the scheduled enquiry.

2. Attach 2 BI/PI keys for current date and future date, so system would calculate interest only after crossing the desired period.

To me the first option seems to be easy for you to configure. Let me know if you face any trouble . Happy to help
Thanks

• osilajad
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #18504 by osilajad
Replied by osilajad on topic How do i book moratorium on AA arrangement
I have received technical response/help on this issue and would love to share same
Details - USD5M
Tenor - 2 YEARS
Moratorium - principal only, interest would be serviced during the moratorium period

Repayment property interest only to be used with end date of no of months covering moratorium period. While Constant repayment property would be defined with a start date after the moratorium period.
if moratorium is 6 months (interest payment only) - end date of interest only would be 6 months
while principal and interest (constant payment) would be paid for 18 months - start date would be 7 months

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds