Securities_Accruals

• sureshas
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #12047 by sureshas
Securities_Accruals was created by sureshas
Hi,
can someone tell me where do i see daily accruals for a portfolio for a bond in user menu.
I guess the file to view daily accruals is SC.TRADING.POSITION, but in user menu how do i see it??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jpb
  • TAFj-R20 - 'unix'
More
11 years 9 months ago #12050 by jpb
Replied by jpb on topic Re: Securities_Accruals
SC.TRADING.POSITION is for own book positions (as you know from your last post), what do you mean by "for a portfolio for a bond in user menu" ?

Talking about an enquiry to use, e.g. %SC.TRADING.POSITION or SC.TRADE.POS ?

Use SC.TRADE.POS as basis to create your own enquiry and integrate the accrual . . .

• sureshas
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 9 months ago #12053 by sureshas
Replied by sureshas on topic Re: Securities_Accruals
hi...thanks for the prompt reply.

I just wanted to know which is the file where we can view the daily accruals for each day for a dealer book portfolio. Kindly correct me if i am wrong i guess we can view it in SC.TRADING.POSITION and SC.TRADE.POS.HISTORY. But in user menu (R10) we dont have any enquiry to list the any of these files and user ud like to see the daily accruals after cob from menu itself.
So do i need to create a new enquiry??

Just to get a further help from u on kinds of portfolio as per ifrs compliance, can u just validate my understanding:
1) HTM/Investment- Revaluation is SEC.ACC.MASTER should be no as mtm is not required for HTM
2) Trading- Revaluation is set to yes, and unrealised profit and unrealised loss should be a PL category, realsied profit and realised loss should also be PL category.
3) Avail.sale- Revaluation is yes, but unrealised profit and loss should be internal and realised profit and loss is also internal

• jpb
  • TAFj-R20 - 'unix'
More
11 years 9 months ago #12056 by jpb
Replied by jpb on topic Re: Securities_Accruals
For sure you have to create a new enquiry and place it in the menu that is assigned to the users in question. But you can start with an existing enquiry as mentioned before.
There is no such example for SC.TRADE.POS.HISTORY but these enquiry will not impose insoluble problems.

Regarding your further question: sorry - I can't follow you :-(

Time to create page: 0.109 seconds