TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER

• t24analyst
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #6026 by t24analyst
TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER was created by t24analyst
Dear All

Currently I am working as a Analyst and Developer with R05. The current bank uses only Globus Desktop.

Now I got a new job(joining after one month) where I have to work with R09 and TCServer with Browser.

I have really no idea about TCSERVER and T24 Browser. Can any body let me know the areas I need to prepare before joining this bank in order to avoid any bad feeling or embarrassments.

Also can anybody send my any documents related to set up of TCServer and T24 Browser.

Thanks in Advance.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #6047 by Zeek
Replied by Zeek on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER
You need knowledge about TCServer and TCClient:

TCServer allows incoming request and it is a Temenos API ( like an Application Server) developed in Java.

TCClint is a Temenos API used to send requests to your TCServer instance ( using TCP protocol )

T24Globus Browser is a web application that implements the same functionality as GlobusDesktop, It uses TCClient and TCServer to communicates with T24.

You need an Application Server like tomCat to Deploy Your T24Browser and also a TCClient instanse.

Regards.
More
13 years 3 months ago #6051 by humbleworker
Replied by humbleworker on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER
provide your email add then i will help you out
The following user(s) said Thank You: MAHMOUD.ALI
More
13 years 3 months ago #6054 by Thushantha
Replied by Thushantha on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER
Does anyone knows the differences with TOCFEE and TCServer. As far as we know TOCFEE is lates version which includes TCS as well. Is that true ?

Thanks
More
13 years 3 months ago #6060 by Lars
Replied by Lars on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER
As I know will TOCFEE replace the TCS in R10
  • t24analyst
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #6064 by t24analyst
Replied by t24analyst on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER
My email address is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. , what I am looking for is some training document about setting up of TCserver and T24 browser given that we are using T24 R06 in AIX 5.2. Thanks
  • t24analyst
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #6122 by t24analyst
Replied by t24analyst on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSERT
Hi Zeek

For better understanding to a novice like me, can I put like this

1. T24 Browser is a web application which needs an application server like tomcat to run on it.

2. TCClient is a "Class" which acts as an API, it takes web request from T24 Broswer and acts on it. To my understanding an instance of the TCClient is needed at application server level.

3. TCServer is another API which understand and takes request from TCClient and process the request by talking to T24 Banking Application. In addition to that the results are send back to TCClient in a format understandable to TCClient which I believe should be in XML format.

Kindly feedback your opinion if my understanding of the above concepts are right?

Thanks so much.
More
13 years 3 months ago #6125 by Zeek
Replied by Zeek on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSERT
Hi,

Yes now you have the big picture, I'll send you a couple of documents to complement this knowdlege.

Ahhh TCClient is not a single javva class, It's an API ( a group of .jars and classes :) )

Regards from Mexico.
  • t24analyst
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 3 months ago #6126 by t24analyst
Replied by t24analyst on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSERT
Thanks Zeek. Kindly send the couple of documents you mention to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Very kind of you Zeek.

Thanks
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #6131 by Risteard
Replied by Risteard on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSERT
Zeek/T24analyst,

could you please forward me a copy also?

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Risteard.
More
13 years 1 week ago #6682 by VigneshGautam
Replied by VigneshGautam on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSERT
Zeek,

Please send me a copy as well. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards,
Vignesh Gautam
More
12 years 9 months ago #7874 by duongmv
Replied by duongmv on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSERT
Dear Zeek,

I also care about this,

can you send me a copy. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards,
Duong
More
12 years 9 months ago #7878 by Dzuki
Replied by Dzuki on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSERT
Dear Zeek,

I also care about this,

can you send me a copy. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards,
Zaur
More
12 years 9 months ago #7932 by jantony
Replied by jantony on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSERT
Hi Zeek,

If you don mind, can you please forward the documents to me.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks in advance,
More
12 years 8 months ago #8173 by sharathkm
Replied by sharathkm on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSERT
Hi Zeek,

If you don't mind please send me a copy @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks in advance.

Sharath
More
12 years 8 months ago #8175 by Daryl.to.u
Replied by Daryl.to.u on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER
Hi Zeek,

i have a doubt in this , TCserver is like a jboss right,.??
More
12 years 8 months ago #8243 by Zeek
Replied by Zeek on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER
Hi,

No, Tcserver is a java application wich simulates a limmited ApplicationServe, It can only "deploy" .jar files, wich are instaled in ../tcserver/ext/ directory ( called Listeners) There is a tcpListener.jar wich is used to connect browserusing TCClient in an http Server. TCServer is always installed in T24 Server and tomcat is installed in a diferent Server.

JBoss is a complete Application Server, here you can deploy WebServices,.jar applications and also hosts an http Server like tomcat.

As I know, jboss is implemented in R10 with tomcat embedded and also another java application like tcserver to connect it with T24.

If any one has more information about jboss in R10 please post it :)
More
12 years 8 months ago #8248 by rabbit
Replied by rabbit on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSERT
Hi Zeek,

Can you pls send a copy of T24-related documents to my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.?

I am creating a java application to connect to TC server and then T24. The TC server is set up and I can establish connection to TCserver from the java application through TCP connection but when i tried to type some string to send to TCServer, i haven't received any response. I have doubted that the string format i used is not correct. Any advice from you?

Thanks
More
12 years 7 months ago #8616 by maurolitsure
Replied by maurolitsure on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER
Hi Zeek,

Can you pls send a copy of T24-related documents to my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.?

I am creating a php application to connect to TC server and then T24. Setup tutorial for TC Server would be very useful

Thnks a lot
More
12 years 6 months ago #8991 by Femi
Replied by Femi on topic Re: TC SERVER AND T24 BROWSER
Hi Zeek,

Can you pls send a copy of T24-related documents to my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I am trying to interface with an external program.

Thank you very much.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds