× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

AA.ARRANGEMENT.ACTIVITY OFS

• ivanfernan27
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #23404 by ivanfernan27
AA.ARRANGEMENT.ACTIVITY OFS was created by ivanfernan27
Good Afternoon, 

In version AA.ARRANGEMENT.ACTIVITY,REQUEST.CLOSURE I attached a routine that has a OFS message for
Application: AA.ARRANGEMENT.ACTIVITY,AA and Activity:'ACCOUNTS-ADJUST.ALL-BALANCE.MAINTENANCE' to ZERO OUT the ACCRUAL INTERESET, 

now when I attached the routine to the version and test it. I got his error 
"Cannot trigger another activity when is xxxxxx unauthorized"
when i search xxxxxx activity. it doesn't exist.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #23464 by Ayjagun
Replied by Ayjagun on topic AA.ARRANGEMENT.ACTIVITY OFS
Search for the activity ID on AA.ARRANGEMENT.ACTIVITY$NAU table instead of live table, you see it there.

Another option is to view the overview of the arrangement, you will see the the activity pending authorization there too.

More
2 years 6 months ago #23465 by MasterL
Replied by MasterL on topic AA.ARRANGEMENT.ACTIVITY OFS
Search in the unauthorized list and enter the arrangement that you are trying to modify. Then delete/authorize the arrangement as appropriate. You could also go into the arrangement overview from the browser where the pending approvals/deletions will be listed.

Alternatively, check in the AA.ACTIVITY.HISTORY for that arrangement. You should see all activities that are unauthorized for the arrangement.

AA module will not allow you to amend a contract that has an unauthorized activity.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds