× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

How to start with T24 (new member)

• Kareem17
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 9 months ago #23362 by Kareem17
How to start with T24 (new member) was created by Kareem17
Hey, i'm Kareem , first of all i'm sorry for the title but i'm really don't know what the better subject it should be, anyway 
i have already a strong background in programming specially with Web-based applications. I'm trying to get a new opportunity  in T24, and i found this amazing forum with a talented members. i just need materials (I'm a self study kind of person) and a link of a docker container (i have download those two T24-Classic & T24-Browser i don't know if it correct or not). 
thanks in advanced for all of you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• VK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Globus|G09-G13 TAFC|R05-R23 TAFJ|R19,R23-test
More
2 years 9 months ago #23363 by VK
Replied by VK on topic How to start with T24 (new member)
Hi Kareem,
welcome!

Your first steps very much depend on which role you are going to pursue. It might be BA, developer, architect or sys. admin... Generally there are 2 "major" streams - business and technical.

Don't know about these docker images - usually Temenos doesn't allow to freely download its software - only if you work for a partner or a bank where Temenos runs...
Also, if you have a login to Temenos you can check docs.temenos.com.

Cheers
VK

• silvergem
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • TAFC|R12/R13, TAFJ|R20
More
2 years 8 months ago - 2 years 8 months ago #23385 by silvergem
Replied by silvergem on topic How to start with T24 (new member)
If your work at company that is temenos partner or temenos client bank, you can request an access for TCSP Portal which you can raise issues, access documentation and sample codes.

You can also be a member of tlc.temenos.com to access the sandbox environment, access courses and have certification

Also it depends on what version of t24 release you have. since R16, t24 prefer and encourage to code using java language, old release rely on jbasic or java.
Last edit: 2 years 8 months ago by silvergem.

More
1 year 9 months ago #23720 by gopika
Can you please help me in writing a routine where i should open an input file then do for loop then check if id for example customer id is already available if available then increase it by count.
For Eg :
123456*ABC1234*AB123*AB12*1001*1
if 123456 is available then it should go to 123457...
Can you help me to write routine ?

Time to create page: 0.157 seconds