× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

Creating a new EB.EVENT.TYPE and using it in TEC.ITEMS

• Limond
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 weeks ago - 5 years 4 weeks ago #22076 by Limond
Hello Everyone,

What I'm trying to do is set up alerts for DAO by creating a new EB.EVENT.TYPE and using it in a new TEC.ITEMS record, but the event isn't triggered as it is not shown in EVENT.LOG, but it works if I use an EB.EVENT.TYPE record that is provide with T24

these are my EB.EVENT.TYPE and TEC.ITEMS that I created.
Attachments:
Last edit: 5 years 4 weeks ago by Limond.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #23584 by jayboss
Hello,

you have fixed this issue ??

Best Regards,
Baskar

• silvergem
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • TAFC|R12/R13, TAFJ|R20
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #23585 by silvergem
Initial checking is make sure you have

1. BE installed as module/product. the system will not raised any events when this one is not installed
2. Make sure the new TEC.ITEMS with status is 'ACTIVE' record you've created is updated on F.LOCKING 'TEC.ITEMS.STATIC' record. when you update the field status record to 'INACTIVE', it will be removed
3. Restart the jbase_agent
4. Restart TSA.SERVICE>BNK/EVENT (This need to be restarted everytime you make changes on attached routine at TEC.ITEMS>EVENT.API)

I have similar issue before that the core event TEC.ITEMS>INCOMING.TRANSFER.BY.AMT while on ACCOUNT.CREDITED/ACCOUNT.DEBITED it was generated properly. You can also raise an issue on tcsp.temenos.com since so they can diagnose the issue. on my end they gave a  routine to diagnose and it the event triggered for both local and core events
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by silvergem.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds