× Discuss on porting data from legacy systems to T24. Data mapping, Data Migration tool, Extract Statergy, Writing runbook, Cut-over, Migrate static and Financial data, Balance transfer, Technical and Functional reconciliation, etc…

T24 cannot login after migration

• raditya
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 2 months ago #6427 by raditya
T24 cannot login after migration was created by raditya
hi all, this is my new experience in the VM field and linux and T24 so here's d story

i have installed Red hat linux 5 into VM workstation 7.1 and put the Temenos T24 application R10, so far the user can login
then i copy / replicate the VM into ESXi 4.1. im aware that in order to copy/replicate it i have to use a VMconverter so i use the vmware vcenter converter standalone to do it. okey the replication process is done, and now i can powerup the Linux from ESXi 4.1
but the strange points are:
1. my ip static which i have configured in vm workstation has changed into dhcp (okey i;ll just set it back to static - done )
2. the user cant logon to the Temenos T24 application and only admin username can login
its like the other user is not recognized, but its in there when i check it with AUTHOR and INPUTT username

so is there anyone here have experience this ?
and is there any suggestion ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds