T24 Term Deposit profit accrual table

• toxic_belief
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #13655 by toxic_belief
T24 Term Deposit profit accrual table was created by toxic_belief
Hi Guys! I am someone new to the T24 world. Need some basic info abt how the T24 system manages Current and savings accounts (being catered through accounts application) and Term Deposits (being catered through MM Application). My questions:

1. I understand that value dated adjustments may change account balances of previous dates for both current and saving accounts however where to see for all accounts with their value dated daily balances for a whole month - this is to help in calculation of average balance (for profit distribution)?

2. Does the T24 system on its own store average balances for current and savings accounts (based on value date adjustments)? If yes where should I look for them?

3. Where are deal wise accruals for Term deposits stored in T24 i.e. if the Bank has 1,000 12 month Term deposit deals with interest payment @ maturity, where to look for monthly accruals against each deal seperately since the interest shall be credited to the customer account at end of 12th month?
P.S. I know that for accruals entries shall affect the Categ (interest expense_ and Re.consol (Accrual of interest payable) for the initial period while at the end (12th month) Stmt.entry shall be affected with the interest amount credited to the customer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jpb
  • TAFj-R20 - 'unix'
More
11 years 3 weeks ago #13659 by jpb
Replied by jpb on topic T24 Term Deposit profit accrual table
1. you should create an enquiry to show transactions by value date with a running balance(or use existing e.g. STMT.ENT.VALUE)
2. have a look at Fxxx.ACCR.ACCT.CR , Fxxx.ACCR.ACCT.DR for actual month and Fxxx.STMT.ACCT.DR , Fxxx.STMT.ACCT.CR for past month.
3. you might find details in Fxxx.LMM.ACCOUNT.BALANCES

• toxic_belief
  • Topic Author
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #13670 by toxic_belief
Replied by toxic_belief on topic T24 Term Deposit profit accrual table
Thank you so much for you help. One more thing, where can I find the T24 data dictionary and list of all the tables?

• jpb
  • TAFj-R20 - 'unix'
More
11 years 2 weeks ago #13673 by jpb
Replied by jpb on topic T24 Term Deposit profit accrual table
That depends on what you expect - jBase isn't a RDBMS...

To see the "dictionary" of a 'table' you can use LISTDICT at the prompt, e.g.
LISTDICT F.CUSTOMER
DICT PATH : DICT F.CUSTOMER

*A0...........    D/CODE...    A/AMC....    S/NAME...    V/CONV...    V/CORR...    V/TYPE...    V/MAX

@ID               D            0            @ID                                    R               10
CUSTOMER.CODE     D            0            CUSTOMER.                              R               10
                                            CODE
MNEMONIC          D            1            MNEMONIC                               L               10
RELATION.CODE     D            10           RELATION.                              R                3
                                            CODE
CUSTOMER.TYPE     D            100          CUSTOMER.                              R               35
                                            TYPE

A complete list of 'tables' (files) you might get with
LIST VOC LIKE F... WITH *A1 LIKE "F..." AND WITH F2 LIKE ".../bnk.data/..." F1 F2 BY @ID
ID.................................    First Line........................................    Second Line.......................................

F.ABBREVIATION                         F                                                     ../bnk.data/eb/F.ABBREVI001
F.ABBREVIATION$NAU                     F                                                     ../bnk.data/eb/F.ABBREVI000
F.AC.APPLICATION.LINK                  F Accounting system parameters                        ../bnk.data/ac/F.AC.APPL000
F.AC.APPLICATION.LINK$HIS              F Accounting system parameters                        ../bnk.data/ac/F.AC.APPL002
F.AC.APPLICATION.LINK$NAU              F Accounting system parameters                        ../bnk.data/ac/F.AC.APPL001
F.AC.BALANCE.TYPE                      F Balance Type for CRB                                ../bnk.data/re/F_AC_BALANCE_TYPE
The following user(s) said Thank You: toxic_belief

More
10 years 11 months ago #13886 by DUBLIN
Replied by DUBLIN on topic T24 Term Deposit profit accrual table
1,2 - BALANCE.MOVEMENT table should help if you have MIS in your T24 environment

or there is a routine that calculates average balance for any specified period and any specified account

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds