× Discuss about OFS, Temenos Connectors, Various OFS modes, OFS with Versions, OFS performance, Logging, EB.PHANTOM, OFS.SOURCE etc…

IBM WAS8.5 and JAVA7, SSLHandshakeException

• phaysalshaikh
  • phaysalshaikh's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #22025 by phaysalshaikh
IBM WAS8.5 and JAVA7, SSLHandshakeException was created by phaysalshaikh
Hi all, i am getting following error while communicating a web-based interface, in JBOSS6.0+JAVA7 it is working fine, but from WAS8.5+JAVA7 it is giving following error.

SUCCESSErr:014:IOException:javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

I have added the credentials in SSL certificate signer information "in retrieve information mechanism", still getting same error, credentials are correct and working from URL, but this error is persistent, my question is weather i need to add security jars in java? is it possible to add more certificate in java(java is WAS based path type not open), if anyone faced this error, and communicated with ibm-vendor, what they did ? they installed updates in java or added security files?

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #22036 by Valleyman1
Replied by Valleyman1 on topic IBM WAS8.5 and JAVA7, SSLHandshakeException
Good day,

The handshake failure, did you enable debug to get more information what is causing it? A number of things can cause handshake failure from ciphers to different JAVA runtime versions.

Regards,

• phaysalshaikh
  • phaysalshaikh's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #22040 by phaysalshaikh
Replied by phaysalshaikh on topic IBM WAS8.5 and JAVA7, SSLHandshakeException
Resolved thanks guys.

Time to create page: 0.097 seconds