× Discuss about OFS, Temenos Connectors, Various OFS modes, OFS with Versions, OFS performance, Logging, EB.PHANTOM, OFS.SOURCE etc…

IBM WAS8.5 and JAVA7, SSLHandshakeException

• phaysalshaikh
  • phaysalshaikh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

phaysalshaikh created the topic: IBM WAS8.5 and JAVA7, SSLHandshakeException

Hi all, i am getting following error while communicating a web-based interface, in JBOSS6.0+JAVA7 it is working fine, but from WAS8.5+JAVA7 it is giving following error.

SUCCESSErr:014:IOException:javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert: handshake_failure

I have added the credentials in SSL certificate signer information "in retrieve information mechanism", still getting same error, credentials are correct and working from URL, but this error is persistent, my question is weather i need to add security jars in java? is it possible to add more certificate in java(java is WAS based path type not open), if anyone faced this error, and communicated with ibm-vendor, what they did ? they installed updates in java or added security files?

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 22

Valleyman1 replied the topic: IBM WAS8.5 and JAVA7, SSLHandshakeException

Good day,

The handshake failure, did you enable debug to get more information what is causing it? A number of things can cause handshake failure from ciphers to different JAVA runtime versions.

Regards,

• phaysalshaikh
  • phaysalshaikh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

phaysalshaikh replied the topic: IBM WAS8.5 and JAVA7, SSLHandshakeException

Resolved thanks guys.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds