Forum
Keyword
× Discuss on T24 Installation, Setting up the environment, TC Server, jBOSS, Package & Deployment, etc…

Landscape Service Failed

• kripesh
  • kripesh's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 52

kripesh created the topic: Landscape Service Failed

Hi,
I am trying to configure Integration Framework on R16 using TAFj using Design Studio and thereby create Events. While trying to create a IF Integration Project using WebService method I get the below error.

Landscape Service Failed com.temenos.soa.services.data.xsd.Response@28abcc9a

Analysis Done so far :
a) The things regarding un commenting of certain lines in the axis2.war related (.xml files relating to IF Framework) have been done already .
b) The URL http://localhost:8080/axis2/ gives the Apache Software Foundation Screen with Services , Validate and Administration Links.
c) http://localhost:8080/axis2/services This gives the below error

<faultstring>The service cannot be found for the endpoint reference (EPR) /axis2/services</faultstring>

What do I need to check other than these ? The t24-IF_IntegrationLandscapeService-tafj-jws.aar file exists in the services folder and the integrationLandscapeServiceContext.xml file is also present inside it

I tried validating the XML string with a XML Validator and it says its a valid XML code as well. So because of this I am not able to get connected to T24 and not able to fetch any T24 Version / Application etc..

Regards,

Have a great day !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 20

Valleyman1 replied the topic: Landscape Service Failed

Hi,

Please check the guide called -Deploying a Component Service from the user guides. It is the one I used to configure the same setup.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds