× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

DEAL SLIP PRINTING PROBLEM

• arun_m1981
  • Topic Author
More
17 years 10 months ago #256 by arun_m1981
DEAL SLIP PRINTING PROBLEM was created by arun_m1981
Is it possible to Print Deal Slip to respective branches based on the credit account number. I want to print the deal slip for incoming FUNDS TRANSFER in their respective branches, the incoming FUNDS TRANSFER are authorised automatically by the system, i have attached the deal slip in the version used for authorisation, i use OFS to create the FUNDS TRANSFER and the version used in the OFS Message has got a deal slip attached to it, i want to print automatically the deal slip based on the credit account number, my account number has got the branch code in front, i use a multi company setup, any help appreciated, thanks

regards

arun

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds