Forum
Keyword
× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

How to create a new record in AC.LOCKED.EVENTS

• sailen
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

sailen created the topic: How to create a new record in AC.LOCKED.EVENTS

Hi,
I want to insert a data in AC.LOCKED.EVENTS while creating a new account. Can anyone please suggest how to achieve this?
Can I attach a routine in Authorize routine of a version? If so, how can I get the account number of the newly created account so as to insert into AC.LOCKED.EVENTS.

Thanks in advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sailen
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0

sailen replied the topic: How to create a new record in AC.LOCKED.EVENTS

Hi,

Can anyone please update on this?

Thanks in advance

• VK
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • R13|TAFC|jBASE|windoze
  • Thank you received: 80

VK replied the topic: How to create a new record in AC.LOCKED.EVENTS

Hi
To create a new record in another application was always a bit tricky with T24. For "L" applications (especially local ones) all is easy but for H / U...

In standard way, you use CALL OFS.POST.MESSAGE but it's asynchronous so you are not sure if the record would be created successfully...

You can also use CALL EB.SET.NEXT.TASK so your user will have AC.LOCKED.EVENTS screen after committing ACCOUNT record. Again, you are not sure that user commits the new record.

I would stick to CALL OFS.POST.MESSAGE and written an online service that would check if all related data was successfully created. If not - do something for account not be used until all is done correctly.

Cheers
VK

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds