Forum
Keyword
× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

Delivery Flow

• suresh123
  • suresh123's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

suresh123 created the topic: Delivery Flow

Hi All,

I want to know on which EB.ADVICES id i need to attach it,

Actually i created a new (DE.MESSAGE,DE.MAPPING,DE.FORMAT.PRINT, AND DE.PRODUCT) for FT application and attached in some of the EB.ADVICES id which are started with "FT" but my advice was not displaying in the delivery preview , it is showing only (900 and 910) only.
And i also created a new delivery for MD and i attached the new one in EB.ADVICES by checking the(MD.DEA.ACTIVITY.CODE) field in MD contract and attached in the same activity code in EB.ADVICES.
So can any one tell me on which EB.ACTIVITY id i need to attach my new FT delivery to get advice to be printed.

Thanks in advance,
suresh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• VK
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • R13|TAFC|jBASE|windoze
  • Thank you received: 77

VK replied the topic: Delivery Flow

Hi
Last time I checked FT had hard-coded delivery without the possibility to use EB.ADVICES etc.
Which T24 release are you on?

Cheers
VK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds