× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

How to change numbers of times that a commission of ATM charges is applied

• Maregue
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Maregue created the topic: How to change numbers of times that a commission of ATM charges is applied

Hi!

In our T24 in FT.COMMISSION.TYPE we had defined ATM charges for 0.10.
The first four transfer are free and if a customer did the fifth transfer then the commission is applied.

I want to change the times a commission is free from four to two.
I am new in T24 and I don`t know how to do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

suman.subedi replied the topic: How to change numbers of times that a commission of ATM charges is applied

Hi

i am new in T24 system and i am facing issue on ATM charge posting. anybody help to rectify issue.
the issue details is :
1> i had added different ATM BINs in ATM.BIN table with its account.
2> transaction from such BINs associated with charges.
3> the issue is in charges with the BIN transaction, which all the charges are posted on a single account.

if someone can help on this, please reply me here or mail me in This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

suman subedi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds