Forum
Keyword
× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

How to reject override when GTS.CONTROL is null or 1?

• chloe_chou
  • chloe_chou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

chloe_chou created the topic: How to reject override when GTS.CONTROL is null or 1?

Hi!

My question is that, I'm doing a transaction through OFS, I need most of OVERRIDE being approved except few one.
I set the GTS.CONTROL in my version to null or 1 (OVERRIDE approved), and "AUTO.OVERRIDES" to "yes". Then set up the override as following (I want this particular override to be declined).

But it's not working, the override is still approved automatically.
31. 1 OFS.SOURCE..... TWS                 Browser
  32. 1 APP.VERSION.... *
  34. 1. 1 VALIDATION.. 2
  35. 1 CONDITION...... 1
  40. 1. 1 ACTION...... ACCEPT
  35. 2 CONDITION...... 2
  40. 2. 1 ACTION...... DECLINE

It works the opposite way(GTS.CONTROL to 2 or 3, and OVERRIDE approved automatically by setting like that), but not GTS.CONTROL in null or 1, and OVERRIDE declined.

Is there any way I can make it work? Thank you.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0

woolala replied the topic: How to reject override when GTS.CONTROL is null or 1?

Have you ever think about set Override.Class in USER?

• Thank you received: 6

MasterL replied the topic: How to reject override when GTS.CONTROL is null or 1?

How about setting the GTS.CONTROL in the OFS message itself? This overrides the GTS control set in the version

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds