× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

MT700 Inward processing

• Tissemt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #20934 by Tissemt
MT700 Inward processing was created by Tissemt
Hi,

I have some issues while processing the Inward MT7xx on R15. Indeed, when a MT700 is received, an Export LC record is created in hold, only Issuing Bank Ref and Applicant Fields are fulfilled; but not the other informations related to the processed MT700.

When debugging LC.OFS.DEFAULT.MAPPING), I notice that R.INWARD (Input parameter of this routine) contains only Customer Id of the correspendant bank (Issuing Bank): ^^^^^^^^^customer_Id^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^customer_Id^^^^^^^^de.i.header_Id^company_code^^company_code

I wonder why the other relevant informations are missing in R.INWARD. And when this parameter is sett in the process.
Did anyone have this issues before?
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Tissemt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tissemt
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
7 years 2 months ago #20935 by Tissemt
Replied by Tissemt on topic MT700 Inward processing
I've made another test within an inward MT202. The amount is missing in the created FT record.
Howa the inward messages are mapped (DE.MAPPING is not used in the case of inward message)? How can I set up DE.I.TAGxx routines?

Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds