× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

Multi Enquiy selection in a VERSION

• Noureddine
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Noureddine created the topic: Multi Enquiy selection in a VERSION

Hi All,

Does anyone know how can I pass more than one selection in the ENQ.SELECTION field in a version?

Note: I am working in an AA version so I cannot relay on BUILD.ROUTINE attached to the enquiry used because R.NEW does not giving me the filled values in the version.

Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 643

jpb replied the topic: Multi Enquiy selection in a VERSION

You should be able to use !CURRENT.XXXX variables that you set in the VERSION and use in the ENQUIRY as predefined selection.

See Application Framework > Enquiry > Enquiry Functionality > Drilldown Facilities

Some people feel the rain - others just get wet (Bob Marley)

• Noureddine
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1

Noureddine replied the topic: Multi Enquiy selection in a VERSION

Thank you... I write the value in a CURRENT VARIABLE in a field validation routine via the function System.setVariable and I read it in the enquiry build routine via the function System.getVariable...
It works

• Thank you received: 0

Knobz replied the topic: Multi Enquiy selection in a VERSION

Hi Noureddine
Could you please send me the routine , how to set and get the Current Variable . I tried
a routine from Version as below,

CCD = R.NEW(DX.TRA.CONTRACT.CODE)
CALL System.setVariable ('CURRENT.CNTCD',CCD)

But while debug and checked the variable CURRENT.CNTCD and !CURRENT.CNTCD , I could'nt see any value .. Did I did something wrong..
Please let me know .. I appreciate your time.. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

thx much
Noby

Time to create page: 0.225 seconds