× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

Position & Inter Branch internal Accounts

• NAB
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #20676 by NAB
Hi all

i have a problem with position and inter branch account it should be opend automaticaly when needed (if it not exisit).

but when i made a transaction that generat a position account an error message appears with (OVERRIDE USDGBP1401600010001 CANNOT CREATE DEFAULT).
why the system cannot creat the internal account automatically ?? is there any parameter i have to check ??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #22857 by BW
Hi late to the party, but I had the same problem yesterday.

Its is resolved by manually opening the first position account for each category detailed on EB.POSITION.PARAMETER.

E.G. open GBPEUR-14016-00-01 and so on.

This creates the position account template - the system will automatically trigger the opening of the position accounts going forward.

Thanks

• NAB
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 7 months ago #22858 by NAB
Define a record in ACCOUNT.CLASS under account category in order to let the system creat internals automatically then creat first account in local currency, by default the system will creat any needed accounts for each transaction.
Thanks

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds