× Discuss on Template programming, jBASE programming, Enquiries, No-File enquiry, Enquiry routines, Version, Version routines, Menus, Abbriviations, Creating local reference fields, Fast path enquiries, Creating charts and graphs, Generating Reports, Deal slips, Straight through processing, Multi Company and Multi Book setup, Tabbed screens, Composite Screens, T24 API, etc...

T24 CORE API

• Booster
  • Topic Author
More
12 years 3 weeks ago #10818 by Booster
T24 CORE API was created by Booster
Hi guys,

Where can I find good reference for T24 CORE API? There are so many core API routines we can use
but no body knows how to. For instances EB.GET.CONTRACT.BALANCES, EB.ACCT.ENTRY.LIST etc

Can u pls send to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or share it here, if u have any reference on this?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #11246 by Azizfatkh
Replied by Azizfatkh on topic Re: T24 CORE API
Recently discovered EB.SET.NEXT.TASK method in auth routine for Version.control that interfered with override of next auth routine. I got to know about it logically, but i couldn't find a reference for it. So is there any documentaion for core api?

More
11 years 11 months ago #11265 by sri
Replied by sri on topic Re: T24 CORE API
EB.ACCT.ENTRY.LIST gives the Statement Entry list of A/C within the start date and end date.
CALL EB.ACCT.ENTRY.LIST(AC.NO,DT.1,DT.2,STMT.ENT,'',ERR)

EB.SET.NEXT.TASK is used to launch next version , which can be done in a mainline prog also.
VERSION.NAME = 'APP.NAME,VERSION.NAME"
CALL EB.SET.NEXT.TASK(VERSION.NAME)

Regards,

Srinivas Yadav
The following user(s) said Thank You: dfixx

• Ashishkumarkolachina
More
6 years 4 months ago #21434 by Ashishkumarkolachina
Replied by Ashishkumarkolachina on topic Re: T24 CORE API
Hi Team,

Pls send me the core API list with the details of parameters that needs to be passed.
please mail me to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

thanks in advance

Time to create page: 0.118 seconds