× Discuss about Archiving, Close of Business, Delivery Setup, Security Management System, Global Processing etc…

T24 Reporting

• nationwisdom
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 months ago #15255 by nationwisdom
T24 Reporting was created by nationwisdom
Hi,

Please explain me the difference/relationship between CRB and CRF reports.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jpb
  • TAFj-R20 - 'unix'
More
10 years 2 months ago #15276 by jpb
Replied by jpb on topic T24 Reporting
in general

CRB stands for Central Reporting Base and the "files behind" are CONSOLIDATE.ASST.LIAB and CONSOLIDATE.PRFT.LOSS.
CRF stands for Central Reporting Files. There are flat files named F...CRF... with all the details that make up the content of the two CRB files. These flat files are build up from STMT.ENTRY, CATEG.ENTRY, RE.CONSOL.SPEC.ENTRY and EB.CONTRACT.BALANCES.

CRB reports are generated thru enquiries based on the CRF files.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: casique

More
9 years 2 months ago #16880 by Louis_CL16
Replied by Louis_CL16 on topic T24 Reporting
Dear JPB,
Could you help me to indicate what the differences between "View UMB General Ledger Reports" and "View PMB General Ledger Reports"?
Thank you so much!

• jpb
  • TAFj-R20 - 'unix'
More
9 years 2 months ago #16882 by jpb
Replied by jpb on topic T24 Reporting
Hi Louis,
sorry - but I never came across UMB/PMB.
Is it site/country specific like ACU/BDU in Singapore ?

Rgds,
jpb
The following user(s) said Thank You: Louis_CL16

More
9 years 2 months ago #16883 by Louis_CL16
Replied by Louis_CL16 on topic T24 Reporting
Thanks so much for your reply.
This is the answer that I have found out to share you if you have the same query or use it in the future. Best regards:

"In Model bank, the 2 menus are showing that you can also create 2 report headers with different Line mapping, The UMB is normally for Retail Banking while PMB is for Private Banking. In Model Bank, it is showing that you can create different reports depending upon the banking products. For example, PVCom is retail banking (and not private banking).

View UMB Balance Sheet - This is a General Ledger report showing the closing balances of all customer accounts, internal accounts and contracts held by the bank.
View PMB Balance Sheet - In this report, there is a more detailed reporting on private banking products and the reporting is consolidated for retail/lending products.

So if you check for example the MBGL line mapping and the PMBGL line mapping, you will find that there are some difference in the Line number structure and the Line mapping depending on the banking products."
The following user(s) said Thank You: jpb

Time to create page: 0.105 seconds